Monday, July 5, 2010

Beautiful ski and Mountain home: Whistler

Whistler is situated in British Columbia Canada and it has become world best ski, sightseeing and adventure place. Everyone experience over there are always great.
It is the North America coolest city. You can see the sightseeing and amazing scenery sea of sky to in beautiful city.
I have got a best experience over there in winter season and found that is wonderful places, which I have ever seen. There Mountains and skiing area was awesome.
If you visit here in summer time then also can be see to there sea level to sky level every thing which have been living there was excellent and more adventure and heart breaking.
I was so happy about to ski tour. I hope, I will come here in summer season in future.
Few resorts and accommodations services of there were excellent. I went there two times and found experience of hotels in whistler was so excellent. In wintertime accommodation, services and amenities full fill your all need. I was happy during return and I was hoping that will come here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment